Guest House B&B in Kirkness street, Pretoria
(Gauteng, South Africa)
Our guest house in Kirkness street, Pretoria is about 30 m away from Loftus Versfeld Rugby Stadium, Home to the Blue Bulls, The Bulls fortress. Oorkant Loftus shares Kirkness street with a National Cultural Historic building namely “Die Ooskerk” a sand stone church designed by sir Herbert Baker, the original farmhouse on the farm Clydesdale and several houses , housing attorneys, auditors, financial advisors dentists and several other professional firms.
Kirkness street (Pretoria) Accommodation:
The following amenities are in Kirkness street Pretoria, which make our Guest House a convenient stay-over:
- Loftus Versfeld Rugby stadium
- Affies - Afrikaanse Hoer Seunskool (corner of Lynnwood rd and Kirkness street.)
- Die Ooskerk
- Trademarx Restaurant
- Dr Henry Kelbrick inside Loftus (southern stand)
- Louis Olivier physiotherapists inside Loftus (southern stand)
- The Bulls sport shop Sportoria Loftus (grand stand)
- Medipost Pharmacy inside Loftus (north stand)
- Afrikaanse Hoër Meisieskool corner of Kirkness street and Bond street.
- Several attorneys, auditors dentists and other professionals in Kirkness street.
- Eastwoods restaurant where Kirkness street changes to Eastwood street at the corner of Park street.
- PSG insurance brokers corner of Kirkness street and Bond street.
- Almost at the corner of Kirkness street and Park street, the grounds of Pretoria Girls High.
Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms.